OPPO has introduced a new smartphone dubbed A83, the company newest addition to its “A” series phone line-up in China. The device is clad in a metal unibody that is 7.7mm thick, weighing 143 grams.
It comes with 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display and is powered by an unspecified octa-core processor, clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. At the rear, OPPO A83 harbors a 13MP camera with LED flash, while an 8MP selfie camera gallantly sits at the front.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The device runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS and is backed by a 3180mAh battery, It however, lacks a fingerprint sensor.
OPPO A83 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution
- Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Color OS 3.2
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3180mAh (minimum) / 3,090mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Champagne Gold
The phone is available for pre-order in China for CNY 1399 (US$212). It will go on sale on December 29th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE