OPPO in late December launched mid-level A83 in China, today, the company has launched the smartphone in India. The device features a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display; packs an octa-core MediaTek processor, and is backed a 3180mAh battery.
It runs Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box and comes with dedicated dual SIM slots for dual standby use. It is wrapped in a metal unibody that is 7.7mm thick and weighs only 143 grams.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO A83 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Color OS 3.2
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3180mAh (minimum) / 3,090mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The A83 costs Rs 13,990 ($210). It will be available on India top e-commerce websites, Amazon and Flipkart, in Black and Gold colors, from January 20th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE