OPPO today introduced A9x in China, which is a slight upgraded version of the last month vanilla A9. It has the same screen, processor, RAM, storage, and battery capacity – however, this comes with a more solid rear camera and fast charging supports, their only difference.
Technically, the phone features a 6.52-inch Full HD+ waterdrop display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 processor, housed a 16MP front camera, and is backed by a 4020mAh battery. Unlike the A9, the A9x sports a 48MP rear-facing camera alongside a 5MP depth camera for photography.
OPPO A9x Specifications
- 6.53-inch 2.5D curved glass AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.1GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 processor, Mali-G72 MP2 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4020mAh, VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge
- Dimensions: 162x 76.1×8.3m
- Weight: 190 grams
Themed in Meteorite Black and Ice Jade White colors, the phone is available for order at CNY 1999 (US$289). It will set sail on May 21st.