OPPO Mobiles has launched a new entry-level smartphone dubbed AX5s in Taiwan, which shared almost the same specs with the A5 that was released last year. The display, camera, connectivity and battery capacity are the same, however, this is powered by a MediaTek chipset.
Although the phone still flaunts 64GB of inbuilt storage, the RAM has been lowered from 4GB to 3GB. It runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and still retains the dedicated dual SIM slot. The body design and dimensions are different, it also does not have a fingerprint sensor.
The phone will arrive to some market as A5s at a later date.
OPPO AX5s (A5s) Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.2
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh / 4100mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 155.9×75.4×8.2mm
- Weight: 170 grams
The firm is yet revealed the exact pricing and availability details of the device.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE