Oppo Mobile has announced a new camera-centric smartphone in India called F1s, a new addition to its “F1” series. The “s” stand for selfie. Unlike other phones released by the firm in the past bearing F1 name, the newly introduced device boasts a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for better capture in low-light environment. It also sports a 13-megapixel camera at the back.
The F1s boots Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box; packs MediaTek MT6750 chipset with 3GB of RAM; bears a fingerprint sensor beneath the home key, and is fuelled by a 3075mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Oppo F1s Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 267ppi pixel density, Gorilla Glass 4
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Grey
The phone is priced at Rs 17,990 ($270 USD). It will be available for pre-orders from tomorrow (Thursday) and will start shipping from 11th of August.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE