OPPO has finally launched its F5 mid-end smartphone at an event held in the Philippines. The OPPO F5 comes with the trending full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio, unlike its predecessor. The processor, RAM, and camera also experienced positive changes and have been greatly upgraded.
The phone is clad in a curved metal unibody with minimal bezels, very slim in diameter at 7.5mm while its body weight is just 152 grams. There is no physical home button at the front and the fingerprint sensor is therefore located at the back. The up/down volume buttons can be seen on the left while the power button is located at the right side of the device.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The OPPO F5 sports a single 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, enhanced with OPPO new A.I Beauty recognition tech that scan 200 facial spots to beautify a selfie. The front camera also supports facial recognition for security in addition to its fingerprint biometric authentication. At the rear is a 16-megapixel camera with f/1.8 aperture, accompanied by a LED flash.
The smartphone runs Android 7.1 Nougat which should be upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo, though there is no official confirmation on this yet. It is backed by a 3200mAh battery.
OPPO F5 Specifications
- 6.0-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 20-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3,200mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Red
The OPPO F5 is available for pre-orders in the Philippines for 15990 PHP (US$307) for the 4GB RAM version and will set sail on November 4th. It will also launch in other Asian markets such as Thailand, Malaysia, India, Myanmar and Vietnam in first week of November.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE