OPPO unexpectedly today launched a new mid-end smartphone in China called K1, the first in the “K series”. The device brings an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 25MP selfie camera along, its most notable highlight.
Specwise, the OPPO K1 features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It has an impressive 91% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to its tiny waterdrop notch, which accommodates the 25MP front camera.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 660 chipset, clubbed with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. Photography is handled by dual camera residing at the back in 16MP+2MP configuration.
Android 8.1 Oreo runs the software, while the whole system is powered by a 3600mAh battery.
OPPO K1 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 25-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3,600mAh
- Color(s): Mocha Red, Van Gogh Blue
The 4GB RAM model is priced at CNY 1599 (US$231), while the 6GB RAM model costs CNY 1799 (US$260). The OPPO K1 will go on sale in China on October 20th, but it can be pre-order from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE