OPPO Mobiles today launched R15x in China, which is basically the same OPPO K1 that was introduced in the region earlier this month. The specs and design are identical, but this comes with a 128GB of internal storage (K1 had 64GB storage), their only difference.
The phone features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset, sports 16MP+2MP dual rear camera and a 25MP front camera, and is fuelled by a 3,600mAh battery. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO R15x Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 25-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3,600mAh
The R15x is offered in Nebular and Glacier Silver colors. It will be available from November 1st in China for CNY 2499 ($360).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE