As promised, OPPO has introduced the Reno second edition in India. The device is built on the success of the first edition as it boasts of some of the features that made the first release special amidst the stiff competition. The body design are much alike, but this is a bit thicker by 0.5mm and heavier by 4 grams compared to Reno. In some areas, the new Reno 2 shared the same features with the Reno 10x Zoom, most prominently in photography.
The Reno 2 has a larger 6.55-inch Dynamic AMOLED display that is HDR10 certified, but still keep the Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Moreover, it is powered by a more efficient Snapdragon 730G chipset, compared to its predecessor. The Snapdragon 730G is specifically optimized for gaming as its CPUs and GPU are made to deliver faster performance, although this may be hardly noticeable in some games. Game Boost 2.0 software enhancements make sure you get more from the processor when playing games.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The RAM and storage option offered are 8GB and 256GB, but the storage can be expanded via MicroSD card. The MicroSD slot shared the same slot with the secondary SIM card slot. Quad camera are mounted to the back of the Reno 2; it still retain the 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera found on its predecessor, but have a secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a tertiary 13MP telephoto lens that lets the phone achieve 5x optical zoom and 20x digital zoom. The fourth is a 2MP mono camera.
Optical Image Stabilization and Electronic Image Stabilization also ensure that still image and video are blur-free. There are Ultra Dark mode and Bokeh mode among the camera menus as well. The Reno 2 inherited the Shark fin elevating selfie camera, which harbors a 16MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. Other features that the phone brings are in-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphones jack, Dolby Atmos, and VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
OPPO Reno 2 Specifications
- 6.55-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2400×1080) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 6
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform, Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB built-in storage (UFS 2.1), expandable via MicroSD
- 48-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera (116°), 13-megapixel telephoto lens, 2-megapixel mono camera
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3915mAh (typical/minimum), VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge
- Dimensions: 160×74.3×9.5mm
- Weight: 189 grams
Priced at Rs 36,990 (US$518), the phone will be available for order at popular online and offline stores across India from September 10th and will go on sale from September 20th. Color options provided are Luminous Black and Ocean Blue.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE