OPPO today launched its much anticipated Reno Ace smartphone in China, the latest addition to the company’s flagship under the “Reno” brand. Its front design is a replica of the Reno Z, although the bezels are slightly thicker. Also, the phone used a waterdrop notch to accommodate the front camera just as seen on Reno Z and not a special motorized mechanism.
The Reno Ace has a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display that is HDR10 certified with 90Hz refresh rate, and it boasts of 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, with Game Boost 2.0 software enhancements put in place to make sure users get more from the processor when playing games. Moreover, OPPO revealed that it integrate a composite carbon fiber in between the vapor chamber and the chipset to effectively lower the temperature to prevent throttling during maximum workload.
The RAM and storage options offered are 8GB/12GB and 128GB/256GB (UFS 3.0), but there is no MicroSD slot onboard. Four cameras are mounted to the back of the Reno Ace; a 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera, a secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a tertiary 13MP telephoto lens that lets the phone achieve 5x optical zoom and 20x digital zoom. The fourth is a 2MP mono camera.
Optical Image Stabilization and Electronic Image Stabilization ensure that still image and video captured are blur-free. There are Ultra Dark mode and Bokeh mode among the camera menus as well. Other features that the phone brings are in-display fingerprint sensor, 4D Gaming, 3.5mm headphones jack, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, and 65W Super VOOC 2.0 Flash Charge that can charge the phone from 0% to 100% within 30 minutes.
OPPO Reno Ace Specifications
- 6.5-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2400×1080) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, 1000 nits brightness, DCI-PC
- 64-bit 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB /12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (UFS 3.0)
- 48-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera (116°), 13-megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel macro camera
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,
- OS: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band / 2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3900mAh (typical/minimum), SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge (65W)
- Dimensions: 161×75.7×8.7mm
- Weight: 200 grams
Price and Availability
The 8GB/128GB version is priced at CN¥ 3199 (US$449), the 8GB/256GB version at CN¥ 3399 (US$477), while the premium version with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage costs CN¥ 3799 (US$534). Sales will begin on October 17th but it can be order from today. OPPO is offering CN¥ 200 discounts at first sale.
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE