Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2020 news, official website and how to get Teaching service jobs in Oyo state.
In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Oyo State Teachers recruitment 2020/2021 including the application portal (www.oyostate.gov.ng), starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
Oyo State Governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde, has given a directive to the state Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) to recruit 7,000 teachers, 2,000 non-teaching staff and 1,600 night guards, six years after the state last recruited secondary school teachers.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
TESCOM Chairman, Pastor Akinade Alamu, who confirmed the development during a press conference yesterday, said Makinde equally directed that applicants should be given the forms free of charge.
NOTE: The application form is free. You are not to pay any N1,000 fee for the application form.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Oyo State Teachers recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- When will Oyo State Teachers start recruiting in 2020?
- ongoing teaching service recruitment in Oyo state
- oyo state teaching and non-teaching staff recruitment
- Oyo state tescom recruitment 2020
- oyo teachers recruitment portal, ww.oyostate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission
- oyo state teachers recruitment 2020
- oyo state subeb recruitment 2020
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end because you will find answers to all your questions.
Oyo State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Following the approval on the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff by Oyo State Government, the Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates who will fill existing vacancies in the Public Secondary Schools in the disciplines outlined below:
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
REQUIREMENTS FOR OYO TEACHING STAFF RECRUITMENT 2020
- Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined below:
- Day/Night Watchmen
- Clerical Officers
- Assistant Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Secretaries/ Typists (with basic computer knowledge)
REQUIREMENTS FOR OYO NON-TEACHING STAFF RECRUITMENT 2020
1. Day/Night Watchmen
Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
2. Clerical Officers:
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO and other relevant examination bodies.
3. Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties)
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
4. Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
In addition to above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
Downloaded forms should be completed and submitted to any of the TESCOM Zonal offices or the TESCOM Headquarters , Secretariat lbadan at no cost on or before Monday, 24th February, 2020.
Candidates are to please note that the Teaching and Non-Teaching Forms are different.
Those applicants who have collected forms need not download the form online as double entry will automatically be cancelled.
How To Apply For Oyo State Post Primary Teaching Recruitment 2020
All applications for Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment is not actually done on the portal this time.
You can either download the form online below or go to the zonal offices to collect the form.
Instead, you are required to collect the application form which you are to fill with your details.
There are six zones and the head office is the seventh centre where the forms will be given to the applicants.
The addresses of our offices are as follows:
- Ibadan Zone 1 – Leaf Road, opposite NTC.
- Ibadan Zone 2 – Bishop Philips Academy, Iwo Road.
- Oyo Zone – Opposite Ajayi Crowther University’s main gate in Oyo.
- Ogbomoso Zone – TESCOM zonal office, Atanda, Ogbomoso.
- Saki Zone – Old Teachers College.
- Eruwa Zone – Zonal office at the Local Government headquarters.
- General Zone – You can also to the headquarters here at secretariat to obtain the forms.
NOTE: You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Oyo State Teaching Service Commission jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the commission.
Like I said earlier, the application is free and you are not to pay any money to get the form.
The Governor of Oyo State has instructed that the recruitment form should be given out to interested applicants for free.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
The recruitment exercise will take place in the following Local Government areas of the state:
- Ibadan North
- Ibadan North East
- Ibadan North West
- Ibadan South East
- Ibadan South West
- Ibarapa Central
- Ibarapa East
- Ibarapa North
- Lagelu Ogbomosho North
- Ogbmosho South
- Ogo Oluwa
- Ori Ire
- Oyo East
- Oyo West
- Saki East
- Saki West
After that, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for Oyo State TESCOM CBT exam.
www.oyostate.gov.ng – Oyo TESCOM Recruitment 2020
Like I said earlier, the application will be done for free and it is not done on any online website.
You are to proceed to get it at any of the zonal offices or headquarter office above.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Deadline
The deadline for obtaining the form is two weeks after the form is out.
That is, the form will close on February 24, 2020.
That is all for now on Oyo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2020. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.