Panasonic has introduced Eluga 550, the company’s latest budget smartphone for India market. It has a curved metal body design and at the front is a 5.7-inch screen with HD+ 18:9 display.
It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, sports 13MP+8MP front and rear cameras, and is backed by a 3250mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and offers dual SIM functionality.
Panasonic Eluga 550 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core-core MediaTek MT6737H processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dedicated dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3250mAh
- Dimensions: 152.5 × 73.3 × 8.5mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Blue
The phone will be available exclusively on FlipKart for Rs 8,999 ($135) starting from April 5th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE