Panasonic today launched Eluga I4, its latest entry-level 4G VoLTE smartphone in India and the successor Eluga I3 that was introduced last year. It features a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core processor and runs Android 7.0 Nougat.
It has a metal unibody design that is 8.3mm thick. The phone sports a fingerprint sensor on the home button and packs a 3000mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga I4 Specifications
- 5.0-inch 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Quad LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.7 × 71.3 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 150.7 grams
The Eluga I4 is priced at Rs 8,290 ($124). It is available in Black, Gold, and Blue color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE