Panasonic has launched Eluga I5 in India, the company’s latest smartphone in the Eluga series and the successor of Eluga I4 that was released weeks ago. It features a 5.0-inch display; packs a quad-core MediaTek chipset with 2GB of RAM; sports 13MP+5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
It is clad in a sleek metal unibody that is 7.5mm thick with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass layer on the front for screen protection. The phone runs Android 7.0 Nougat and has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga I5 Specifications
- 5.0-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, FM radio
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 145.5 grams
The Eluga I5 wears a price tag of Rs 8,990 ($135). It is available exclusively on Flipkart in Gold and Black color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE