Panasonic today launched Eluga I9 in India, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Eluga series. The device features a 5-inch display; is powered by a quad-core chipset; sports 13MP+5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
The phone runs Android Nougat OS out-of-the-box and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga I9 Specifications
- 5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294PPI
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142.5 × 70.5 × 7.3mm
- Weight: 143 grams
The Eluga I9 will be available for purchase exclusively on FlipKart for Rs 7,999 (US$112) starting from December 15th. It is painted in Blue, Space Gray, and Champagne Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE