Panasonic has just launched Eluga Mark 2, its latest 4G-enabled smartphone in India and the successor of Eluga Mark that was released last year. It features a 5.5-inch HD display; packs an octa-core MediaTek processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery.
The phone is clad in a full metal body and there is a fingerprint sensor placed at the back for enhanced security. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes equipped with an Infrared sensor that act as a remote control for controlling household electronic appliances such TV, Home Theater e.t.c. Besides 4G LTE, the Eluga Mark 2 also supports VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Asahi Dragontrail glass
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, IR sensor, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Color(s): Gold
The phone wears a price tag of Rs 10,499 ($155). It will be available from Wednesday November 23 exclusively on FlipKart.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE