Panasonic has launched Eluga Pure, the company’s latest entry-level smartphone in Taiwan. It features a 5.5-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core chipset with 2GB RAM on top; sports 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2,900mAh battery.
The phone boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box buttered with FitHome UI and offers 4G LTE. It however lacks fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga Pure Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267ppi
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, FitHome UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,900mAh
- Dimensions: 152 x 76.8 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Color(s): Titanium Grey
The Eluga Pure wears a price tag of NT$4,990 (US$159). It will be available for pre-orders from today and will start shipping from 27th of March. Availability for other regions is unknown.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE