Panasonic has introduced P101 in India, the company’s newest entry-level smartphone which happened to be the successor of P100 that was launched in the same region in February. The processor, RAM, and cameras are identical with its predecessor, but this have a slightly larger display and a higher battery capacity.
It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS and both of its SIM card slots can be switched to 4G mode. Unfortunately, it does not have a fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic P101 Specifications
- 5.45-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, Fixed Focus, LED flash
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 77.2 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Colour(s): Black
It is available at retail stores in India for Rs 6,999 ($105).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE