What is PiggyBank
PiggyVest (formerly piggybank.ng) is a simple app that helps you save and invest with ease. With PiggyVest, you can stop spending excessively and put away (and grow!) funds that you do not want to touch.
How Do I Know which plan is right for me?All of the savings and investment options on Piggyvest are tailored towards a particular need.
- If you’d like to regularly put away money for your savings and withdraw only once a quarter, then the Piggybank wallet is right for you. You can set it so that money is taken from your account and you don’t have to worry about saving manually.
- If you’re saving towards a particular goal such as rent or travel, Target Savings is a great option. You can invite friends and make it a fun challenge to smash all your financial goals.
- If you’re looking for something geared towards the long term, The SafeLock feature is perfect for you. With higher interest rates, you could lock away funds you don’t need access to and make even more money by doing so.
- If you’re looking to get started on investments or diversify your portfolio, then pre-vetted, low-risk investment opportunities are regularly available on Investify to help you grow your money.
How do I start saving on PiggyVest?
- Visit the website or download the app to create an account.
- Set up your withdrawal account details; this is the bank account that funds you withdraw will get sent to.
- Enter your debit card details to activate your account and then make your first deposit. (You may use a MasterCard, Visa or Verve card from any Nigerian bank).
- You may now proceed to use any of the Savings Plans to start your daily, weekly or monthly savings
- Are there bank charges when you deduct from my account?
No! it’s completely FREE. There are no bank charges for transferring money to your PiggyVest account.
- Visit PiggyVest Website using this link Piggyvest Create Account
- Click on create an account after clicking the link above.
- Fill the information and submit.How much can I start with?
You can ONLY save between: N50 – N50,000 daily, N1000 – N200,000 weekly, or N3,000 – N500,000 monthly However, you can always top up your savings at any time using the Quicksave option which allows you to add up to N500,000 per time.
PiggyBank: About and Features
- Basically, Piggybank.ng is an app the helps users save and better utilize (spare) monies they do not want to touch and spend superabundantly. On Piggybank.ng, saving is:
Piggyvest Piggybank FeaturePiggybank formerly Core Savings On the App, You can select any amount of money you want to save; the money will be debited from your account and kept in a safe account until you are ready to use the money. You will set the days of withdrawal in a year. Withdrawal on any other day apart from the days you chose will attract a 5% charge. This is to help you maintain the saving culture. Meanwhile, you earn PIGGYPOINT for every save that you make and each of these piggy points can be converted to FLEX NAIRA before you can be able to withdraw it. The formula for converting your piggyvest point to naira is.
1 Piggypoint = N10
Piggyvest SafeLock FeatureSafeLock is actually what makes piggyVest the best digital saving platform in Nigeria. It is a short-term investment sub-product within the app that allows you to earn money for —wait for it— saving money.
For instance, you want to save money maybe for your upcoming birthday party but before the D day sometimes problems may arise and you discover you have cut like half of the money that you wanted to save for your birthday party.________________________________________________________________That the purpose of safe lock piggyvest product, it enables you to lock away some part of your savings till a particular day so that you won’t have access to the money or be tempted to touch the money till that day and you will be paid up to 12% as interest. You should try it. Moreover, with piggyvest safe lock feature you can make N5,000 or more daily with piggyvest app by referring your friend to Piggyvest. You will get N1000 for everyone you refer and also the person you referred will get N1000 on completion of their profile. But some people don’t know how to withdraw their safelock earnings. Don’t worry I will show you how to withdraw your piggyvest safelock earning at the end of this article 😉.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Piggyvest Target SavingsTarget savings also called Savings Challenge. Unlike Safelock where you just save for a particular purpose by yourself, target saving helps you and others save for a common interest. Each of you from the PiggyVest app can be saving collectively into a central place until you reach your target and you will be paid plus the accrued interest. So it more like teamwork or community kinds of stuff.
Piggyvest Flex NairaThe Flex Naira account is for flexible savings for emergencies. I do call it chop, chop account 😀. In your piggyvest flex naira account all interests from your saving plans (like the piggyvest points you earn) and targets are paid into your piggyvest flex naira account. Earnings from this account can be withdrawn anytime and likewise, transferred to other saving plans without any charges.
Piggyvest Flex Dollar accountThis is a new piggyvest feature that enables you to save and grow your wealth in dollars and earn up to 6% paid interest. This is how it works.
For instance, when dollars fall to N350 you can quickly save money on your piggyvest flex dollar account and whenever dollar inflates over naira, maybe let say dollar hikes up to N450 you can then redeem your savings from your flex account and it will be calculated for you in terms of N450 and not as you have saved as N350 plus additional 6% paid interest.
Piggyvest Investify FeatureInvestify allows you to invest in pre-vetted low medium risk primary and secondary investment opportunities easily with any amount you have. No hidden fees/charges. You can also invest in various industries such as agriculture, transportation, fixed income instruments, etc.
⇒How to Register on PiggyVest and Start Saving
Now it’s to register on piggyvest and start enjoying piggyvest features.
- Do not download the app if you haven’t created an account with the link above.
- Now download piggyvestMobile App from play store or using this link here.
- Log into your profile.
- Now you can start saving and make money by referring to people also.
Note: If you don’t register with the link above you will miss getting an N1000 bonus, also complete setting up your account in other to start making money from piggyvest while saving.Now let’s see how to make money from piggyvest referral program, and next is how to withdraw your referral earning.
How to Start Making Money from Piggyvest?Now that you have successfully created your account its time for you to start making money too. Like I said earlier that you can make N5, 000 to N10, 000 daily. Yes, no kidding.
How to make money with Piggyvest (N5000 to N10000 or more daily)
- Login your piggyvest on the piggyvest app.
- Click the piggyvest profile icon.
- Scroll and locate refer & earn N1000.
- Now copy the text and link.
- Start sharing with your friends you get N1000 for any person you refer and the person also gets N1000 safelock bonus.
- If the person doesn’t use your referral link he might not get the bonus too.
For instance, let say in a day you out of all your friend and relatives you invited 10 people to use Piggyvest. Let do the mathematics. 10 people X N1000 = N10,000So with piggyvest referral program, you can make so much money on daily basis.
How to withdraw your piggyvest referral bonus.I know most people will get stuck here (withdrawing piggyvest referral bonus), while others will be confused. Well, there is nothing to worry about. I also faced the same challenge not until I figured out how to withdraw piggyvest referral bonuses. Before we get deep into how to withdraw piggyvest referral bonus, let’s first talk about the referral commission and how it works. Piggyvest referral bonus is very juicy, you get 1k per each person referred and that’s a good deal, one more good thing to it is that the person you referred also get 1k too, isn’t that awesome? You can withdraw your piggyvest referral bonus easily following this procedure.
Steps to withdraw piggyvest referral bonus
- Step 1: Navigate your way to piggyvest website or app and enter your correct login details to login.
- Step 2: Click on “Flex Naira” account.
- Step 3: It will show “No flex account number!” and display a short message underneath that which reads “You have no BVN connected to your PiggyVest account. Please add your BVN to your flex account number”
- Step 4: Click on the “Get Account Number” button, a page will come up asking you to securely connect your BVN, bellow is a screenshot of how it looks.
- Step 5: Click on the button asking you to securely connect your BVN and a new page will come up asking you to enter your BVN, you don’t have to fear anything, enter your BVN and proceed to get your Flex account number.
Benefits of the Piggybank.ng ServicesWhile the archaic and traditional rubber pigs, wooden and metal piggybanks are still very much in use (albeit not as common as they used to be), saving money with Piggybank, comes with its advantages:
- It’s a cleaner and less burdensome approach to saving
- Automates the saving process as a fixed amount(s) is automatically deducted from your bank account at specified dates; you can no longer forget to save.
- Helps keep a better track of your savings as users can easily see how much they’ve saved up and how far (or close) they are to meeting their savings target.
- One app, multiple savings targets.
- Improve management and planning of finances.
- Withdrawing funds is just as easy and fast as depositing
- Mouth-watering interests and (referal) bonuses Need more Piggybank.NG information? The platform’s
- Are there bank charges when you deduct from my account?
- has all you need.
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE