Xiaomi has revive its Poco brand in India by making it a separate brand under its umbrella just as it does with Redmi. The new phone launched in India today, the Poco X2, is the second smartphone to wear the Poco crest in India and it will be arriving in three different colors, Phoenix Red, Atlantis Blue, and Matrix Purple.
The Poco X2 is an upper mid-end smartphone in all ramifications, it possess 6.67-inch LCD screen that touts 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 730G chipset that is built with gaming in mind, quad rear camera, and a more than sufficient 4500mAh battery.
It is not as superior as the Poco F1 which is the brand first, considering its chipset, but it outmatch it in other areas, including the battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone comes in three different configurations, 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, and 8GB/256GB versions, all accompanied by hybrid dual SIM slots. Quad camera resides at the back of the Poco X2, a 64MP main shooter, an ultra-wide angle lens, a depth camera, and a macro camera. Dual LED flash provides the necessary lighting in the dark.
Other features worth mentioning includes dual front camera (in punch hole), front Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and 27W fast charging. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint reader for biometric authentication.
Check its complete specs below:
Poco X2 Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Full-HD+ (2400×1080) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G 8nm 64-bit chipset
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 (expandable up to 512GB)
- Rear Camera (Quad): 64MP camera, f/1.89 aperture, Sony IMX686 sensor, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 8MP ultra wide angle sensor (120°) with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera (Dual): 20-megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture; 2MP camera for portraits shot
- Audio: 3.5mm headphones jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD937x audio codec, FM radio
- Water Protection: Splash resistant (P2i nano coating)
- Operating System: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS + Beidou, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.6×8.79mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- Battery: 4,500mAh / 4400mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging (27W)
The 6GB/64GB version is priced at Rs 15,999 (US$240), the 6GB/128GB version at Rs 16,999 (US$255), while the 8GB/256GB version costs Rs 19,999 (US$300). Sales will begin on February 11th on Flipkart and MI store.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE