ZTE has launched a limited Premium edition of its Axon 7 smartphone in United States with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage, an upgrade from 4GB RAM and 64GB storage found in standard version that was released in China back in May. Besides these changes other specs remains the same.
The ZTE Axon 7 Premium features a 5.5-inch Quad-HD display; is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor; sports 20MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 3250mAh battery. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with MiFavour UI on top and house a fingerprint scanner at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Axon 7 Premium Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved display with QHD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MiFavour UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- AK4490 and AK4961 audio chips, Dolby Atmos, dual stereo speakers
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3250mAh
- Colour(s): Iron Gold, Quartz Grey
It is a limited offer and will be available on ZTE U.S online store at a price of $499.98.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE