—PYES PROGRAMME REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA –EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW…
—PYES Recruitment 2021/2022 and Online application www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal Login
PYES (fully pronounced as Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme) is a government-initiated scheme with the aim of alleviating unemployment among Nigerian youths. By virtue of this aim, PYES practically equips a substantial number of Nigerians and holds as many as 774,000 recruitment slots.
Broadly, PYES prepares its participants for functional roles in the society by equipping them with work-relevant skills and providing them with access to services and essential information. Favourably, the bottom line of PYES empowerment impact is that participants will eventually develop themselves into self-reliant individuals with improved socio-economic status.
Requirements for PYES Registration
The requirements for PYES registration are alternatively described as the formalities that qualify applicants for the scheme’s recruitment. While showcasing the tendency for learning is basically what is required for PYES recruitment, applicants are also mandated to fulfill the following conditions:
- Possessing authentic identity credentials (which could be any of Permanent Voters’ Card, International Passport and National Identity Card)
- Being a Nigerian citizen in the age bracket of 18-40 years
- Possession of emotional stability and upright character
- Having an SLB (Second Level Beneficiary) –this is required for an applicant to successfully benefit from PYES
- Showcasing the tendency to impart knowledge to others in the community
- Every applicant must be qualified for endorsement from any local government official
- Having a guarantor who could be a religious or community leader
- Every applicant should be able to communicate English language (at least at the basic level) and any of Nigeria’s indigenous languages
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment
Provided that you meet all of the recruitment formalities outlined above, you may follow the instructions below to tender your application for PYES recruitment:
- Click the link here to enter the PYES signup page
- After landing on the page, navigate to the Application button and click it
- Tap the link that appears next in order to begin your application
- Doing the above will redirect you to PYES application page p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Endeavour to go through the provided application requirements and follow the application guidelines
- You’ll find an Apply button down the current page
- Click the button so that you’re taken back to PYES signup page
- On the page, supply your active mobile number and working email address to open an account –note that the email address, as well as your mobile number, is where you’ll receive an activation code
- Check your mail inbox or your phone’s message inbox for the activation code sent there
- Input the activation code where necessary to proceed
- Now, you should click the green-coloured Activate Account button
- Following that, fill all the necessary details in the 5-section form that you’re presented. Ensure you have all the details (to fill into the form) handy. If otherwise, you should tap the “Save for later” button to indicate that you’ll fill in the information afterwards. Importantly, tick the “Save and Continue” button after completely filling each section of the form.
- After successfully filling the form, submit the form and do well to print out an acknowledgement slip
What do the PYES Training and Empowerment Entail?
Beneficiaries of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme will be made to undergo training in various vocational skills such as Information technology, agriculture, fashion, technology acquisition, catering, and other sustainable vocations.
Afterward the successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SETs) such as rice mills, branded mobile kiosks, poultry accessories, mobile restaurants, farm implements, tents, and even photography units.
The Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) will be given to beneficiaries of the program after gaining practical skills which they are expected to grow and use in empowering other members of their community further.
Another program under the PYES initiative which is of utmost importance is the P-YES Seed Incubation Program (PSIP). This program is anchored on the principle of two for one. That is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
List of PYES Categories to Apply for
- Food and Beverages –Catering and Confectionary
- Fashion and Beauty –Photography, Make Up & Cosmetics, Fabrics & Tailoring, Barbing & Hair Dressing
- Technology Acquisition –Tractor Assembly, Vulcanizing, Car Wash, Auto Mechanics and Welding)
- Healthcare –(Pharmacist and Medical Doctor)
- Agriculture –(Fish Farming, Butchery, Rice Processing, Fresh Egg Delivery, Poultry Training, Irrigation and Fumigation)
We strongly believe that this article has helped you understand what PYES is all about. Before you begin your PYES application, it is advisable that you thoroughly check the scheme’s empowerment categories and ascertain that you’re interested in at least one of them.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊On April 5th, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE TO JOIN
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE