PYES registration 2022 – Do you wish to apply for the Federal Government empowerment program 2022? Then, you are going to find everything you need to know about the Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) 2022 including the requirements, how to apply successfully and the latest pyes news today in 2022.
Do you wish to undergo a free training under the agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations? Then the Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is what you should consider applying for right now.
There is no time to waste, let’s dive right in!
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA).
The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
Federal Government PYES Training
The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations
Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
The scheme is to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
Seed Empowerment Tools (SET):
Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. The beneficiaries will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community.
P-YES Seed Incubation Programme:
The P-YES Seed Incubation Programme (PSIP) is anchored on the principle of two for one. That is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
PYES Application Requirements 2022
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population. The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/sign up – Pyes Application Portal 2022
PYES registration has not yet started, so the portal is not open.
I will notify you once the registration portal is open. Drop a comment below.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Apply Online via the link above, applying for the programme is easy.
- Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via the above link and the resources. It is important to note that NO registration fees will be required during the application / selection process.
- Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
P-yes Registration Closing Date 2022
The closing date for The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is not yet out since the application has not even started yet.
I will give you news update about pyes on this page as they come in.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) GOALS
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
That is all for now about the The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) registration 2022. If you have a question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.