Qualcomm at its tech summit in Hong Kong today announced a new Snapdragon chipset under the mid-range “6xx” family, the Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform. The new processor is built on a power efficient 11nm process unlike its predecessor that was based on a 10nm process.
The Snapdragon 675 is optimized for high performance with maximum efficiency. It have dual 2GHz Kryo 460 CPU that is performance driven, and hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 460 CPU that is efficiency driven. Qualcomm revealed that the processor is specifically optimized for gaming. Popular gaming platforms such as Unity, Unreal, Messiah, and NeoX are supported out-of-the-box.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It also offer the supports for popular APIs such as OpenGL 3.2, Vulkan, and OpenCL. The Snapdragon 675 is tuned to cater for the need of high-end photography as well – it comes embedded with Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP for enhanced photography, and it has the supports for dual rear camera configuration that is rampant these days.
The Snapdragon 675 is more intelligent, thanks to its multi-core AI engine, which can deliver up to 50% overall improvement in AI applications. Graphics is handled by the new Adreno 612 GPU.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform Specs
- Octa-Core— Dual 2.0GHz Kryo 460 CPU (Cortex A76) + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 460 CPU (Cortex A55); 11nm LPP process
- Memory: 2×16 LPDDR4x (16 bit) at 1866MHz; up to 8GB of RAM
- Graphics: Adreno 612 GPU
- Qualcomm Hexagon 685 DSP, Qualcomm All-Ways Aware™ technology,
- Supports up to Full HD+ (2520×1080) displays, supports up to 4K external display
- Video: Up to 4K UltraHD @30fps (playback and capture), up to 1080p @120fps (capture); Hardware AVC (H.264) and HEVC (H.265) encode and decode, VP8, VP9
- Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP, supports up to 16MP dual camera, up to 25MP single camera, up to 48MP snapshot
- Camera features: Hybrid Autofocus, Zero Shutter Lag, high quality video capture, , Accelerated Electronic Image Stabilization, Motion Compensated Temporal Filtering (MCTF)
- Cat 12 speeds of up to 600 Mbps down via 3×20 MHz carrier aggregation in the downlink, and Cat 13 speeds of up to 150 Mbps up via 2×20 MHz uplink
- Dual SIM Dual VoLTE (DSDV), Qualcomm All Mode with support for all major cellular modes plus LAA. Support for: VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS), CSFB to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity
- Supports Dual-band 802.11ac with MU-MIMO 2×2, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDuo, Galileo, QZSS, SBAS, and Bluetooth 5
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
The new Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform will be available for consumers in early 2019. It is available for OEMs from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE