Qualcomm has announced a new chipset under its Mobile Platform at Mobile World Congress held in Shanghai, China earlier today. The Snapdragon 450 as called, is the company’s latest addition to its ” Snapdragon 400 processor line-up” and it is here to succeed Snapdragon 435 that was introduced in Q4 2016.
Targeted at mid-end mobile and tablet devices, the Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform comes with improved specs when compare with its predecessor. Firstly, it is the first in the 400 series to use 14nm FinFet process which boost up its overall performance. Secondly, the GPU has been bump up from Adreno 505 to Adreno 506 which increases graphics performance by 25-percent. The CPU also experience 25-percent increase in performance as it is imbibed with octa-core ARM Cortex A53 CPU based on 4×4 configuration.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moving on, Qualcomm claimed up to 30-percent reduction in power when gaming and four additional hours of usage when compared with Snapdragon 435. The optics segment also see some noticeable improvements which includes support for enhanced dual 13MP + 13MP camera or a single 21MP camera with supports of 1080p video recording and playback @60fps.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform Specs
- Octa-Core— up to 1.8GHz Quad Cortex A53 + Quad Cortex A53 CPU; 14nm FinFet process
- Graphics: Adreno 506 GPU
- Hexagon DSP
- Supports up to QXGA (1920×1200) displays
- Supports up to 13MP dual cameras or up to 21MP single camera
- Video: 1080p @60fps; Hardware HEVC (H.265) encode and decode
- Qualcomm Clear Sight camera features, Hybrid Autofocus
- Audio: Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio technology
- Integrated X9 LTE, Qualcomm All Mode with supports for FDD, LTE TDD, WCDMA (DC-HSPA+, DC-HSUPA), CDMA1x, EV-DO, TD-SCDMA and GSM/EDGE; support for: LTE Broadcast, LTE Dual SIM, VoLTE, 3G and 2G, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS), Wi-Fi calling with LTE call continuity
- Cat 7 speeds of up to 300 Mbps down via 2×20 MHz carrier aggregation in the downlink, and Cat 13 speeds of up to 150 Mbps up via 64-QAM
- Supports Dual-band 802.11ac with MU-MIMO, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDuo, GNSS and Bluetooth
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
In a statement released by Kedar Kondap, vice president, product management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, he said:
“We’ve made many recent changes to the Snapdragon Mobile Platforms as part of our vision to deliver the most advanced mobile functionality at the best possible value, and the Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform is another realization of that vision. With the Snapdragon 450, users are going to see a dramatically improved level of performance, connectivity, battery life and imaging performance.”
The Snapdragon 450 will be available for consumers sometime in Q4 2017.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE