Razer has entered into the smartphone segment with the launch of its “first” Android smartphone, which was announced at a special event held in New York earlier today. The Razer Phone as called, is perfectly optimized for gaming and it comes with top-end hardware to meet up with what defines a true flagship in today’s world.
Razer has borrowed a leaf from Nexbit phone design, a company that is owned by Razer at the moment after making its purchase some months ago. The non-curvy strictly rectangular shape body reminds us of the 2016 Nexbit Robin, which had similar design. The outer layer is clad in aluminium that fits at 8.0mm in thickness with the overall weight being moderate at 197 grams.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Driving the phone on the inside is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with 8GB of RAM inserted along for great multitasking. Adreno 540 handles all the graphics, and there is 64GB of storage for hosting files and apps with supports of MicroSD expansion slot.
The Razer Phone features a 5.72-inch IGZO UltraMotion display with QHD (2560×1440) resolution, touting a high refresh rate of 120Hz for blur-free lag-less gaming. For photography, you get dual 12MP rear-facing cameras and a single 8MP front camera. The phone comes with a USB-C port with audio adapter as it lacks the traditional 3.5mm audio jack; two front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, and dual amplifier.
It runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS that will be upgradeable to android Oreo in Spring 2018, according to the company.
Razer Phone Specifications
- 5.72-inch IGZO LCD display with Quad HD (2560×1440) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12MP (f/1.75) + 12MP (f/2.6) dual rear cameras, PDAF, twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, upgradeable to Android Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front stereo speakers, USB-C audio adapter with 24-bit DAC (THX-certified), dual amplifier
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 77.7 x 8mm
- Weight: 197 grams
It will be available in North America for $699.99; in Europe for €749.99 ($874), and in the U.K for £699.99 ($929), starting from November 17th. Pre-orders kick-start today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE