OPPO Mobile sub-brand, Realme, partnered with Amazon India to introduced its first smartphone in May this year. Today, the firm has launched the second iteration of the device called Realme 2 in India.
The phone features a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 screen with a notch; is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset; sports 13MP+2MP dual rear camera, and is backed by a 4230mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It runs Android 8.1 Oreo and has support for dedicated dual SIM with dual standby. For security, the Realme 2 is equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back. The 8MP front camera also has face unlock for additional security.
Realme 2 Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh / 4100mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at Rs 8,990 ($135), while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs 10,990 ($165). The Realme 2 will be available from September 4th, exclusively on Flipkart. It comes in Diamond Red and Diamond Black colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE