The Realme 5s today was released in India, the firms newest smartphone that is an upgraded version of Realme 5 that was introduced in August. The specs are identical in all aspects except for the camera – unlike the Realme 5 that had a 12MP main camera, the Realme 5s boasts of a 48MP main sensor in addition to 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth camera, and 2MP macro camera.
Everything else are in rhythm, these include 6.5-inch display, Snapdragon 665 processor, 4GB RAM, and 5000mAh Battery. It has a plastic back.
Realme 5s Specifications
- 6.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1600×720) resolution, Mini-drop notch, Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Samsung ISOCELL BRIGHT GW1 sensor, PDAF, EIS, LED flash; secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle (119°) lens, f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size; 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP f/2.4 camera for 4cm macro shot
- 13MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Splash resistant
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W fast charging
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×9.3mm
- Weight: 198
- Colour(s): Crystal Blue, Crystal Red, Crystal Purple
The phone is priced at Rs 9,999 (US$140) and Rs 10,999 (US$154) for the 4GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB versions, respectively. Flipkart will be selling the Realme 5s from November 29th. It will also be available on Realme website.