OPPO’s Realme brand today introduced the 2019 edition of its C1 smartphone in India. In specs, nothing is different between the 2019 Realme C1 and the 2018 model apart from the increased RAM and storage capacities. Basically, the phones are the same.
Realme, however, claimed that its new phone bezel is 16% smaller when compared with that of the older model. The device features a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a notch, is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset, sports 13MP+2MP dual rear camera and a 5MP front camera, and is fuelled by a 4230mAh battery.
Check out its complete specs below:
Realme C1 (2019) Specifications
- 6.2-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart from February 5th for Rs 7499 ($105 USD) for the 3GB/16GB model, and Rs 8499 ($119 USD) for the 3GB/32GB model. Buyers will be able to chose between Deep Black and Ocean Blue colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and forum, discuss and share relevant and useful information daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE