As expected today, Xiaomi’s Redmi have pulled the wraps off its new smartphones in China, the Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 8. The device are here to succeed their predecessors. In this regard, the phones have been upgraded in most areas to make them a better performers.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the more spectacular of the two, it features a larger 6.53-inch Full HD+ display compared to the Note 7 Pro. The Corning Gorilla Glass protection survived, but the first notable change that the device brings in hardware is the MediaTek Helio G90T processor that powered it, making it the first mobile to use the chipset. This has a clock speed of 2.05GHz and is coupled with Mali-G76 GPU. Redmi said that the phone has a liquid cooling system to further decimate heat by up to 6° during intensive tasks.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
As could be guessed, the waterdrop notch at the top of the phone display serves as a refuge for the 20MP selfie camera. Speaking of the camera, the Redmi Note 8 Pro also have quad rear camera vertically-aligned at the top-center, the main camera is a 64MP (f/1.8) Samsung GW1 sensor, the first on a mobile, followed by a secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle lens. The third is a 2MP camera for capturing the depth of field, while the fourth is a 2MP camera for macro shots.
The Samsung GW1 sensor uses ISOCELL Plus technology to intelligently enhanced photos. It is claimed to deliver 15% enhancements in light sensitivity and to also supports “Smart ISO” that can auto adjust ISO sensitivity based on the ambient light intensity. The Redmi Note 8 Pro has a fingerprint sensor in addition to face unlock for security, and it is also splash-proof certified with IP52 rating. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top, supports dedicated dual SIM slots, while it relied on a 4500mAh battery for power. USB Type-C, IR sensor, and 3.5mm audio jack are among the connectivity it offered.
The phone display earned TÜV Rheinland eye protection certification, and it is also the first mobile phone to support TÜV Rheinland High Performance Network Connection. Moreover, Redmi also partnered with MediaTek to implement a solid network optimization. This results in software-level (MediaTek HyperEngine) and hardware-level network optimization, among which is the ability for the phone to intelligently sense when a WiFi network is weak or under-performing and automatically compensate using the 4G network concurrently to boost the network, when gaming.
The Redmi Note 8 main camera uses a Samsung ISOCELL GM2 sensor and not a Sony IMX586 sensor as earlier reported.
The Redmi Note 8 has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ screen that is Gorilla Glass 5 protected as well, and TÜV Rheinland eye protection certified. It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 11nm chipset, paired with Adreno 610 GPU. Like the “Pro” model, it has quad camera at back with a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor taking the lead, followed by an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
The device settled for a 13MP front camera, which is equipped inside its waterdrop notch. Like the Pro, the Redmi Note 8 is splash-proof (P2i nano coating), and it also has a fingerprint sensor at the back. It lacked a USB Type-C port as it uses Micro-USB for charging, but there are 3.5mm audio jack and IR sensor onboard. It generate its power from a 4,000mAh battery with fast charging supports.
The phones comes in various RAM and storage configurations, the basic versions having 6GB/4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is claimed to have 91.4% screen-to-body, while the non-Pro model have 90% screen-to-body ratio. These have Gorilla Glass protected backs with reflective patterns
Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications
- 6.53-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.05GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor, Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (non-expandable)
- 64-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, EIS, LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera (120°), 2MP depth camera, 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 20-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 18W fast charging, Quick Charge 3, Quick Charge 4+, MTK PE, USB PD
- Dimensions: 161.3×76.4×8.79mm
- Weight: 199.8 grams
- Colour(s): White, Electric Gray, Jade Green
Redmi Note 8 Specifications
- 6.39-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, dual LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera (120°), 2MP depth camera, 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- P2i nano coating
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS/Beidou, Micro-USB, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×9.3mm
- Weight: 198 grams
- Colour(s): Black, White, Blue
- Redmi Note 8 Pro 6GB/64GB -> CN¥1399 (US$195)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro 6GB/128GB -> CN¥1599 (US$223)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro 8GB/128GB -> CN¥1799 (US$251)
- Redmi Note 8 4GB/64GB -> CN¥999 (US$139)
- Redmi Note 8 6GB/64GB -> CN¥1199 (US$167)
- Redmi Note 8 6GB/128GB -> CN¥1399 (US$195)
The Redmi Note 8 Pro will be available from September 3rd and the Note 8 from September 17th.
Update: Launched in Europe as Redmi Note 8T (November 6, 2019)
Xiaomi has introduced the Redmi Note as Redmi Note 8T in Europe. The specs, features and design are the same, but this have NFC unlike the China version. Also, this comes in new Moonlight White, Moonshadow Grey, and Stars ape Blue colors.
The Redmi Note 8T will be available in 4GB RAM/64GB storage model only, priced at €199. Spain will get it first on November 8th, followed by France on November 13th, while it will arrive in Germany on November 15th. The U.K, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg will follow later.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE