Samsung has finally launched Galaxy S7 Active, a rugged variant of its Galaxy S7 smartphone that has been rumoured for a while. The device is here to take on the position of Galaxy S6 Active that was released in June last year. Just like its predecessor, it will be exclusively available on U.S network carrier AT&T starting from 10th of June at a contract fee of $26.50 USD for 30 months, or $33.13 USD for 24 months.
The Galaxy S7 Active sports nearly identical specs when compared with Galaxy S7, however, this is military grade certify with MIL-STD 810G and can withstand extreme pressure, temperature, shock and other nature crisis. It is also dustproof and waterproof certify with IP68 rating. The Active series are known for their ruggedness and bulky design.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Specifications
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 148.8 x 75.0 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 185 grams
The phone comes in Camo Green, Sandy Gold, and Titanium Grey colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE