Samsung has just launched Galaxy On6 in India, the company’s newest device in the Galaxy series line-up, featuring a 5.6-inch Infinity Super AMOLED display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo polished with Experience UI.
The processor powering the new Samsung phone is Exynos 7870, coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with an inbuilt storage of 64GB, which is user expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card. At the back of the Galaxy On6 is a single 13MP camera with a LED flash placed beside it, and a fingerprint sensor placed right beneath it for security, while it harbors a front-facing 8MP camera which is also accompanied by a LED flash.
The usual connectivity including 4G VoLTE and Micro-USB are present, while it draw its power from a 3000mAh battery.
The new Galaxy On6 has the same specs and design as the Galaxy J6 (2018) that was introduced in India in May, only the front camera differs.
Samsung Galaxy On6 Specifications
- 5.6-inch Infinity Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1480×720) resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 64-bit processor, Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 153 grams
The phone wears a price tag of Rs 14,490 ($217). It will be available in Blue and Black colors when it go on sale.