The Korean tech company Samsung, today in China has launched Galaxy C5 Pro, a more powerful variant and successor of Galaxy C5 that was launched in May last year. It features same display, RAM, storage, rear camera and battery capacity as its predecessor, the processor however has been upgraded from Snapdragon 617 to Snapdragon 626 and the front camera from 8MP to 16MP.
The new Galaxy C5 Pro is also slightly thicker at 7.0mm and heavier at 145 grams when compare with its predecessor 6.7mm height and 143 grams weight. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and offers hybrid dual SIM slots that allows the second SIM slot to be use as MicroSD slot. The phone also comes equipped with a fingerprint scanner beneath the home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 424ppi
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2,600mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 71.4 x 7mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Blue
The smartphone is available for pre-orders at CNY 2499 (US$360) and will start shipping later this month.
Samsung in January announced Galaxy C7 Pro in same region with nearly identical specs with the one released today. It comes with a larger 5.7-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display and packs a more larger 3,300mAh battery.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE