Samsung on Wednesday launched the Galaxy A71 in India, the successor to the 2019 Galaxy A70 with improved specs and performance. Unlike the Galaxy A70, the Galaxy A71 is powered by a more efficient processor and it runs the latest version of Android with One UI 2.0 on top.
The most notable difference are their cameras, the Galaxy A71 boasts of quad rear camera with the primary camera flaunting a 64MP sensor, while it also has a dedicated macro camera and a much improve wide angle camera unlike its predecessor. The battery, RAM, storage, and connectivity however remains the same.
Check its complete specs below:
Samsung Galaxy A71 Specifications
- 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2400×1080) resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 12MP ultra-wide angle (123°) camera with f/2.2 aperture; 5MP depth camera with f/2.2 aperture; 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, NFC, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4500mAh, Super Fast Charging (25W)
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 179 grams
Themed in Prism Crush Black, Black, Blue, the phone will be available at online and offline retail stores across India from February 24th for Rs 29,999 (US$450).