After several leaks Samsung on Friday officially launched Galaxy C9 Pro, its latest mid-end smartphone in China. It sports an aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design that measure 6.9mm at its thinnest point and weigh 189 grams. It features a 6-inch full-HD display; is powered by Qualcomm latest Snapdragon 653 chipset with 6GB RAM; sports dual 16MP cameras, and is backed by a sufficient 4000mAh battery.
The Galaxy C9 Pro runs Android 6.0 marshmallow, supports dual SIM, and packs a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- 6.0-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 367ppi
- 64-bit 1.95GHz octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.2, ANT+, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm
- Weight: 189 grams
The phone is priced at CNY 3199 ($470 USD) and is available for purchase in China. It comes in two color options, Gold and Rose Gold.
Samsung on Thursday introduced Galaxy On Nxt in India, which happens to be same Galaxy On7 2016 released in China. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD display, but this is powered by an Exynos chipset instead of Snapdragon. The device is available on FlipKart at a price of Rs 18,490.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE