After twelve months from its initial launch, Samsung has finally decide to brings 2016 edition of its Galaxy J1 smartphone to India with a new name tagged to it. The galaxy J1 4G as its name suggest supports 4G LTE and VoLTE but comes with entry-level specs with an affordable price attached to it.
It features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display; packs a quad-core Spreadtrum processor, sports 5MP and 2MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2050mAh battery. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and includes two SIM slots as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Specifications
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with WVGA (800×480) resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor, Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 2050mAh
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 131 grams
- Color(s): Gold, White, Black
It is priced around Rs 6,890 (US$101) and will be available later this month.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE