The Galaxy M10s accompanied the Galaxy M30s to India today, the successor of the Galaxy M10 that was released earlier this year. This has a larger crisper 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display compared to its predecessor 6.22-inch HD+ TFT display. Furthermore, the processor has been upgraded from Exynos 7870 to Exynos 7884B for better performance.
Although it still retain the 13MP+5MP dual rear camera, the front camera now boasts of an 8MP sensor. The Galaxy M10s has a fingerprint sensor that is lacking on its predecessor and also packed a more substantial 4000mAh battery. The body is still made of plastic. You get to chose between Piano Black and Stone Blue colors when ordering one.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
- 6.4-inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display with HD+ (1560×720) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7884B processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel ultra wide-angle rear camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh, 15W fast charging
The phone will start selling on Amazon India and Samsung online eStore from September 29th, at a price of Rs 8999 (US$126).