Samsung has launched Galaxy On Max in India, its latest mid-end smartphone. The phone has a 5.7-inch full-HD display and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P25 Lite chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM. It has nearly identical specs with Galaxy J7 Max that was introduced in the same region last month.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The device sports dual 13MP cameras, one equipped at the rear and the other at the front. Notably, it is Samsung third smartphone in India to support Samsung Pay Mini—the first and second being Galaxy J7 Pro and J7 Max.
The Galaxy On Max also supports UPI-based payments which is baked into its pre-installed mobile wallet. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat, packs a 3300mAh battery, and has a fingerprint sensor on top of the home button.
Samsung Galaxy On Max Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with FHD (1920×1080) resolution, 386ppi pixel density
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 Lite (4-core 2.39GHz + 4-core 1.69GHz) processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Samsung Pay Mini
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 78.7 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The phone will be available online exclusively on FlipKart from next week. It is priced at Rs 16,900 ($253).