Samsung today has officially launched 2016 model of its Galaxy On7 smartphone in China. The device is here to take on its predecessor that was released in October 2015. So, what has changed? First of all, though the newly introduced Galaxy On7 2016 boast same 5.5-inch display with the former, the resolution has been bump up from HD (720p) to full-HD (1080p).
Secondly, the phone is powered by a more powerful processor—a Snapdragon 625 to be precise. The RAM has been up from 1.5GB to 3GB and the built-in storage from 8GB to 32GB. It still maintain same metal body and dual SIM slots though the ones in here are hybrid, which means you will need to pull out the second SIM to use your MicroSD card.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Galaxy On7 2016 sports a fingerprint scanner beneath the front home button while Android 6.0 Marshmallow governs all software activities. This also packs a larger battery.
Samsung Galaxy On7 2016 Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401ppi
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, TouchWiz UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3300mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: : 151.7 x 75 x 8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
The smartphone is priced at CNY 1599 ($240) and is available for purchase in Gold, Black and Pink Gold colors in China. Availability for other markets is not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE