Samsung has finally unwrapped its long awaited rugged Galaxy smartphone, Galaxy S8 Active. The phone will be hitting AT&T in U.S on August 12 while pre-orders will kick-start tomorrow (Tuesday). AT&T customers can get one for $28.34 with 30 months contracts attached.
Unlike Galaxy S8, the S8 Active is MIL-STD-810G certified. It is shock-proof, shatter-proof, waterproof and dustproof. It can also withstand high temperature. Furthermore, the phone packs a larger 4000mAh battery compared to 3000mAh battery on S8.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Specifications
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with Quad-HD+ (2560×1440) resolution, 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and back
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, 1/3.6″ sensor, Auto Focus, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Ultra High Quality Audio Playback
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- OS: Android Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G LTE Cat.9, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, MST, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Gyro, Accelerometer, Barometer, Proximity Sensor, Heart Rate sensor, Iris sensor, Hall sensor, RGB Light sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Pressure sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.14 x 74.9 × 9.9mm
- Weight: 207 grams
The Galaxy S8 Active will be available in Titanium Gold and Meteor Gray colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE