Samsung has officially launched Galaxy Xcover 4 as predicted. The entry-level “rugged” device is waterproof and dustproof certified with IP68 rating and can survive up to 30 minutes in 1.5 meters deep of water. It is also shock-proof and temperature-shoof and has passed through vigorous tests to acquire MIL-STD 810G military certification.
The Galaxy Xcover 4 features a 5-inch HD display that can be operate with gloves; is driven by a quad-core Exynos chipset; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2,800mAh battery. The phone runs Android 7.0 Nougat, supports 4G LTE, but lacks fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Specifications
- 4.99-inch touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dustproof and Waterproof (IP68); MIL-STD 810G military grade
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Colour(s): Black
The Galaxy Xcover 4 wears a price tag of €259 ($279 USD). It will be available in European countries from April this year. Availability for other markets is not disclosed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE