Samsung earlier this year launched Galaxy A9 Pro in China. Today, the company has introduced the smartphone in India. Featuring a phablet-size 6-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy A9 Pro released in India runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box unlike the Chinese version that runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 652 chipset, sports 16MP and 8MP cameras, and packs a 5000mAh battery behind. The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor and offers 4G LTE.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 367ppi
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Color(s): White, Gold, Black
The Galaxy A9 Pro will be available across the region starting from 26th of September at a price of Rs 32,490 ($487).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE