Samsung has taken the wraps off 2016 edition of its Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Android tablet in Germany two months after it introduced the 7-inch version in same region. The device is listed on the company German website in two variants, WiFi and LTE. The WiFi version is priced at €289 ($329 USD) and the LTE version at €349 ($397 USD). It is expected to go on sale sometime in June in Europe and its environs. Availability for global markets is unknown.
The Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. The LTE version has a dedicated SIM slot with voice-calling functionality and 4G LTE while WiFi version lacks this feature. Samsung own Exynos 7870 chipset powered it on the inside, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) Specifications
- 10.1-inch TFT PLS display with WUXGA+ (1920×1200 pixels) resolution, 16:10 aspect view
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- SIM slot (optional)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ (optional), GPS and GLONASS
- Battery: 7300mAh
- Dimensions: 155.3 x 254.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 525 grams
The tablet comes in two different colours, Black, and White.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE