Samsung has launched a new mid-budget smartphone in India called Galaxy On Nxt. The device which happens to be the same Galaxy On7 that was recently introduced in China features a 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by an Exynos 7870 chipset. It is to be noted that the one released in China packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI on top, sports 13MP and 8MP cameras; and is backed by a 3300mAh battery. It also house a fingerprint sensor underneath the physical home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor, Mali-T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, TouchWiz UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3300mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: : 151.7 x 75 x 8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
The phone is exclusively available on FlipKart at a price of Rs 18,490 (US$277). It comes in Gold and Black color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE