Samsung has introduced its Galaxy Tab S3 tablet in India at a special event held today in the country. The tablet, which was first launched at MWC earlier this year features a 9.7-inch QXGA AMOLED display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy Tab S3 comes bundled with S Pen for taking notes, sketching and drawing on its multi-touch screen. The stylus tip is 0.7mm thick and it offers high level of pressure sensitivity and accuracy. A feature called “Screen Off Memo” also let users make good use of the pen for advance note taking/editing and professional drawing.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The LTE version is the one released in India today.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with QXGA (2048×1536) resolution
- 64-bit 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- S Pen stylus
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 6,000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm
- Weight: 439 grams
- Colour(s): Silver, Black
The tablet is priced at Rs 47,990 ($720). It will be available at select stores across the region in coming days. A Keyboard Cover and Book Cover priced at Rs 8,499 ($127) and Rs 2,999 ($50) respectively will also be up for grab at the stores separately.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE