Samsung in August introduced its first Android Go edition smartphone in some part of Asia markets, now the company has launched its second Android Go powered Galaxy smartphone dubbed Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F).
It comes with a larger 6-inch HD+ display when compared with the 5-inch qHD display that the former boasted of. The phone is driven by an unspecified quad-core processor running at a speed of 1.4GHz, paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the rear, the Galaxy J4 Core accommodated an 8MP f/2.2 camera with a LED flash, while it housed a 5MP camera at the front, also accompanied by a LED flash. It lacked advanced security features such as fingerprint sensor and face unlock.
The usual connectivity are present, including 4G VoLTE and WiFi. Power is drawn from a 3,300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications
- 6.0-inch TFT display with HD+ (1480×720) resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, fixed focus, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Dimensions: 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 177 grams
There are no details regarding its pricing and availability yet, but you will be able to purchase one in either Blue, Black or Gold colors when it go on sale.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE