Samsung today launched Galaxy J2 Core (SM-J260) in India and Malaysia, its latest entry-level smartphone and the company’s first to run Android Go based stock ROM. The phone features a 5-inch qHD display, while the hardware is govern by Samsung own Exynos 7570 quad-core chipset.
The RAM option available is 1GB, and the storage is 8GB, though it can be expanded via MicroSD card. Sitting at the back is an 8MP autofocus camera, while a 5MP camera resides at the front. The usual connectivity including 4G VoLTE are present. The Galaxy J2 Core is powered by a 2600mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Specifications
- 5.0-inch TFT display with qHD (540×960) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor Exynos 7570 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, fixed focus, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,600mAh
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 154 grams
The phone will be available in India and Malaysia starting from August 24th, but there is no details regarding its pricing. It comes in Golden color option only.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE