SARS Bullet Killed My Three-Day-Old Daughter In Port Harcourt, Man Laments

0
65

A 50-year elderly person, Norde Sylvester, on Wednesday said a bullet from the gun of the workforce of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad killed his three-day-old little girl in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Sylvester, a civil servant with the Universal Basic Education, talked at the becoming aware of the Rivers State Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Police Brutality in Port Harcourt.

________________________________________________________________
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
______________________________________________________________

He said the episode happened on October 15, 2015, at his habitation in Rumuohalu, close to Port Harcourt.

“On that day, I was with my family in our home at no. 9 Hon Close, off Omodudoro, not many meters from the SARS office on Nelson Mandela Road.

“There had been shootings by SARS men which proceeded till we went into rest. We woke up in the first part of the day to find that one of their bullets entered the rooftop and killed my lone little girl, a three-day-old infant.

“I got a bullet and went to the SARS office. At the point when I arrived, I disclosed to them that they have slaughtered my girl.

“Two of the SARS men requested me to return, compromising that in the event that I didn’t leave, I would join my little girl,” he said.

In any case, the insight for the Commissioner of Police, Mrs. Leniency Nweke, during questioning, blamed the solicitor’s case, asking why he didn’t report the make a difference at the police headquarters, noticing that the bullet was insufficient proof that his girl was executed by SARS men.

READ ALSO  #EndSars: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Harassed By SARS

Nweke stated, “This is ammo (alluding to the bullet). It has not been utilized. Something that has not been utilized can’t execute anyone.”

Be that as it may, the insight for the commission, S. O. Inko-Tariah, protested, saying Nweke was not a specialist and couldn’t decide whether the bullet was utilized or not.

The commission’s director, Justice Chukwunenye Uriri (retd.) said the proof gave by the candidate was of public interest and let it out as a display, asking Sylvester what he needed.

“All I require is equity for my infant that they slaughtered and furthermore my home that was harmed,” Sylvester answered.

Likewise, a 40-year elderly person, Tamunodiepreye Akalugogbo, told the board that SARS men murdered his 14-year-old child during the #EndSARS fight in the Oyigbo Local Government Area in October.

Akalugogbo clarified that after the arrangement of warriors to Oyigbo following the dissent, individuals ran pell-mell, yet his child was mysteriously gone.

“Along these lines, we began searching for him and discovered him out and about in a pool of blood with a bullet wound,” the applicant said.

banner ad * TEXT ADS**
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE

◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE

◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE

◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join

◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE


◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))-
READ ALSO  COVID-19: Shoprite To Leave Nigeria After 15 Years, Nigerians Blame President Buhari
CLICK HERE

◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE
____________________________________________________________________

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here