Sony today announced a more powerful and upgraded variant of its Xperia XZ smartphone named Xperia XZ Premium. The phone comes with 4K HDR display with 3180×2160 pixel resolution and is also claimed as world’s first to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 chipset.
The phone is protected on the front and back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Just like the recently launched Xperia XZs, it is waterproof and dustproof; it packs 19MP motion tracking rear camera, and is embedded with a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button. The Xperia XZ Premium runs Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 3,230mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Specifications
- 5.5-inch 4K HDR (3180×2160) Triluminous display, X-Reality, Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Predictive and Laser Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Digital Noise Cancelling, LDAC, DSEE HX
- Water and dust resistance (IP65/IP68)
- Dual-SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,230mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Color(s): Deepsea Black, Luminous Chrome
The Xperia XZ Premium will be available in Spring 2017. Pricing details is not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE