Sony at the IFA2017 last month launched the world’s first smartphone to runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box, the Xperia XZ1. Today, the company has introduced the phone in India. The phone features high-end specifications and is massively upgraded when compared with its predecessor, the Xperia XZ.
It packs a Snapdragon 835 chipset alongside with 4GB of RAM; sports 19MP f/2.0 camera lens with Motion Eye technology that inhibit 3D creator feature for scanning and creating 3D objects and avatar; is water and dust resistance with IP65/IP68 rating, and is backed by a 2700mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XZ1 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Triluminous HDR display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 424ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5; X-Reality Engine
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-mo video
- 13-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Digital Noise Cancelling, DSEE HX, LDAC
- Water and dust resistance (IP65/IP68)
- Dual-SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh, Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging
- Color(s): Warm Silver, Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Black
In India, the Xperia XZ1 wears a price tag of Rs 44,990 ($675). It will be available starting today at select stores.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE